5 questions to Matts Olsson
1. What is the best/worst thing about summer?
The worst thing is me not getting out of my bed. With all the training I'm doing I have constant body ache.
2. How does your training schedule for the winter look like?
Right now my main focus is to get physically ready and avoid getting any injuries throughout the winter.
3. What will the highlight of your summer be?
As I'm training hard I need to "let go of some short term well-being", the last part Kjetil Andre Aamodt told me.
4. What are you most looking forward to next winter?
A great winter for all the Swedish national team!!
5. And finally, four quick ones:
… Summer hit: Danza Kuduro - Don Omar
… Beach: You should drive a boat
… BBQ food: A great piece of meat
… Summer book: Status updates on Facebook... hahaha! I'm not reading!