• Kyllönen started with Cross-Country skiing at the age of 3
• Already when she was a little girl she loved skiing and competing. One competition per week was not enough for little Anne
• Anne Kyllönen made an international debut in 2004
• Already in January 2005 she claimed her first international success. She took bronze medal in 5 km classic and at European Youth Olympic Winter Festival in Monthey, SUI
• Since 2005 Kyllönen competed on a regular basis in the Scandinavian Cup
• In 2007 Kyllönen competed in the FIS Junior World Ski Championships Tarvisio, ITA and took bronze medal in 4x5km relay with Finnish team.
• In 2007 Kyllönen competed for the first time in the World Cup in Kuusamo, FIN
• Kyllönen was the Finnish team member at the U23 World Ski Championships in 2008, 2009 and 2010. In 2009 she was 6th in Sprint. In 2010 she was 4th in 10 km classic.
• Since the season 2010/11 Kyllönen started to regularly appear in the World Cup and took her first WC points
• At the FIS World Ski Championships in Oslo 2011 Kyllönen competed in only one race – free technique sprint. She finished in 33rd place
• The breakthrough season came last season, 2012/13. Kyllönen claimed five World Cup podiums, two in team competitions
• In 2013, at the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships in Val di Fiemme, ITA Kyllönen took individual personal best in 30 km mass start classic as she finished in 8th place
• 2013/14 Kyllönen is going to ski her first Olympics in Russia, Sotshi.
• Anne Kyllönen is an all-around skier. She likes both distance and sprint competitions
• She loves her life as athlete, training and competing and travelling around the world
• Spare time; She likes jogging with her dog, reading magazines and life stories and swimming