Oestberg remains Tour leader after 3rd Stage
(Lenzerheide, Switzerland) Norway's Ingvild Flugstad Oestberg has retained her Tour de Ski leaders bib after the ladies' 10 km free technique pursuit event. She began the day with a 32.6 lead over her teammate Heidi Weng. Despite giving up a few seconds during the race the bonus seconds at the finish line for the win, Oestberg heads into the first rest day of the Tour with a 32.8 second lead over Weng. The USA's Jessica Diggins began the day in 3rd place in the Tour and held on to that position in the finish for her first podium of the season.
Teresa Stadlober of Austria recorded the "Fastest Time of the Day". She was clear of the second fastest by 16.3 seconds. That position went to Russia's Anastasia Sedova. Weng was third fastest +22.5 behind Stadlober.
Ingvild Flugstad Østberg (NOR)
It was like hell today, it was very hard fight. I felt the snow was not fast. I was gaining seconds on Heidi and then losing them again. It’s great to have the red bib for another day but I think I will lose it soon.
Heidi Weng (NOR)
Today’s race was very hard for everybody. I managed to ski hard on the uphills and quite well on the flats.
Jessie Diggins (USA)
I felt good and strong. I had not bad luck today. I had really good skis too. I was able to ski my own race.
LADIES 10 km Pursuit F
1. OESTBERG Ingvild Flugstad 1990 NOR 26:48.1
2. WENG Heidi 1991 NOR +27.8
3. DIGGINS Jessica 1991 USA +1:16.9
4. PARMAKOSKI Krista 1990 FIN +1:45.9
5. BJORNSEN Sadie 1989 USA +1:46.2
OVERALL TOUR DE SKI STANDINGS
1. OESTBERG Ingvild Flugstad NOR 56:18.6
2. WENG Heidi NOR +32.8 3425499
3. DIGGINS Jessica USA +1:26.9 3535410
4. PARMAKOSKI Krista FIN +2:00.9 3185256
5. BJORNSEN Sadie USA +2:01.2
FASTEST OF THE DAY
1. STADLOBER Teresa 1993 AUT 26:20.6
2. SEDOVA Anastasia 1995 RUS +16.3
3. WENG Heidi 1991 NOR +22.5
4. OESTBERG Ingvild Flugstad 1990 NOR +27.5
5. JACOBSEN Astrid Uhrenholdt 1987 NOR +28.7