The 15th Youth and Children's Seminar looked at a topic vital to the development of snow sports globally, parenting.
The Seminar saw guest presentations by:
- Psychologist, former Alpine athlete and parent, Dr. Jim Taylor
- Coach of the Finnish Cross-Country Team and father of World Cup Cross-Country athlete Martti Jylhä, Reijo Jylhä
- Former Swiss Ski Coach, Hugues Ansermoz
- Father of World Cup Alpine Skier Daniel Yule, Andrew Yule
- Head of Sports for the Winter Youth Olympic Games Lausanne 2020, Simone Righenzi
Each of the presenters shared thier best their expereiences and tips for successful parenting. Presenters also provided best practices for handling parents of young athletes and involving parents in the development of clubs.
We look forward to your participation in next years seminar set to be held on the 26th September 2018.