Each year the FIS SnowKidz programme releases a Final Report. The report has the aim of providing Organisers and the public with a tool to gauge the status of the SnowKidz programme.
This year’s Final SnowKidzReport has revealed the following findings:
- Six global partners: Burton Riglet Snowboarding, MND Group, Protect Our Winters, Skadi App, the European Federation for the Sport Goods Industry (FESI) and the World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI).
- Eight events in major cities.
- 11 nationwide actions.
- 31 participating countries.
- Average of 33.5% growth on all social media channels.
- 81% of persons who attended SnowKidz events stated that “Spending time with friends and family” was the key reason they attended SnowKidz events.
- 96% of persons who attended a SnowKidz event stated “they would attend the same event the following year”.
- 93% retention rate of events.
- 467 Event Organisers.
- 762 events and actions in a 12-month span.
- 2’958 SnowKidz events since 2009.
- Over 18’773 minutes watched on YouTube.
- Average of 24’041 website visits per month.
- More than 500’000 participants at the largest event/action for the fourth year in a row.
- Over 681’000 participants for the 2017/2018 season of SnowKidz.
As well as statistics, thefinal report examines areas such as actions from the SnowKidz partners, the status of the SnowKidz goals as also provides recommendation to current and future SnowKidz Event Organisers
The full SnowKidz Final Report can be viewed online and downloaded via the link below: