The 2017 FIS Alpine World Ski Championships in St. Moritz (SUI) are set to be a memorable occasion. But for one lucky family they are about to be unforgettable.
Thanks to support from Eurosport, St. Moritz and World Snow Day, one family will win a trip to the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships. The prize includes:
- Flights for two adults and two children
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Hotel with breakfast included from 6th-8th February 2017
- Tickets to the opening ceremony and the opening two days of competition
- Two day ski rental
- 2hr kids ski lesson
- Two day lift passes for the family
To enter the competition:
Step 1: Visit the Eurosport Facebook and Twitter page on 11th January.
Step 2: Like and share their World Snow Day post on their timeline.
Step 3: Like/follow the Official FIS World Snow Day page.
Step 4: Wait for the winner to be contacted by World Snow Day Team!
For further details hit the link below and come join the world in St. Moritz for the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships.