The Plateau of the Seven Towns, thanks to its structural configuration, is a huge natural stadium for the practice of cross-country skiing.
Almost 500 km of Cross-Country tracks. Cross-country skiing routes through extensive meadows and endless woods bringing fans of the sport to immerse themselves in fairy-tale landscapes, enjoying beautiful scenery and enjoying deep silences in oases of tranquility.
The Millepini stadium is situated centrally in Asiago (1001 m a.s.l.), quite close to the centre and is easily accessible on foot!
The choice of accommodation in Asiago and in the Altopiano of 7Comuni is really wide. You can surely have any kind of accommodation you’re looking for: hotel, apartment, b&b, camping and much more! You can have any information at the IAT Office, downtown Asiago.
How to get to Asiago
Asiago 7 Comuni is in the Veneto Region, neighbouring with Trentino. Served by a convenient highway, the Plateau is the ideal base for also visiting Venice, Verona, Vicenza, Padua and other places of considerable tourist interest in surrounding areas.
By car or by public transport, Asiago 7 Comuni can be easily reached by everyone and from all directions.
• A22/E45 Brenner Pass/Modena Highway: Trento Interporto Exit, road for Lavarone-Passo Vezzena (SP 349), follow signs for “Altopiano di Asiago”.
• A4 Milan-Venice Highway: A31 Valdastico Interchange. Piovene Rocchette exit, follow signs for “Altopiano di Asiago” (SP 349)
The railway stations closest to Asiago and to the Plateau are Bassano del Grappa, Vicenza and Thiene: please consult the FS State Railways website »www.trenitalia.com
Information on Public Transport from railway stations can be found on the following internet websites:
• Venice “Marco Polo” Airport - Venice Tessera Marco Polo Switchboard Tel (+39) 041.260611 Flights general information (+39) 041.2609260. »www.veniceairport.com
• Verona “Valerio Catullo” Airport - Verona Villafranca Catullo Tel (+39) 045.809566 Caselle di Sommacampagna Tel. (+39) 045.8095611 Fax. (+39) 045.8619074. »www.aeroportoverona.it
• Treviso “S. Giuseppe” Airport - Via Noalese - 31100 Treviso Tel. (+39) 0422.315111 - (+39) 0422.315331 Fax: (+39) 0422.315339 The Treviso Airport offers easy access to the entire Veneto region; it is particularly well situated for travellers incoming from Eastern Europe; in the sites of several airlines, the Treviso Airport is at times referred to as Venice - Treviso. »www.trevisoairport.com
Piazza G. Carli, 56 - 36012 Asiago (VI)
+39 0424 46 22 21
+39 0424 46 26 61
+39 0424 46 24 45
| || |