The FIS Universal Code of Ethics (hereinafter "the Code") sets out the priciples of operation of the International Ski Federatin and defines the rules of conduct of the officials, competitors and parters of FIS.
The fundamental principles which shall govern all FIS activities, decisions, process and regulations are:
- Transparency, Integrity, Democracy and political neutrality in all decision-making and management procedures of the FIS
- Respect of the spirit of sport which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play
- Protection of competitions against all kinds of cheating and manipulation, including doping
- Respect of human dignity, non-discrimination of any kind on whatever grounds, and rejection of all forms of harassment
- Compliance with the applicable laws, as well as with the rules and regulations of the FIS, the IOC and WADA.