An intense week of training and learning is behind about 60 participants from 17 nations, who gathered together online to share knowledge, learn and train.
Organised by the Lillehammer Olympic Legacy Sports Centre, in cooperation with the Norwegian Ski Association, the four-day camp comprised four physical sessions for the female athletes aged 15+, as well as daily lectures for athletes and coaches.
For everyone who missed the packed programme from Tuesday, 8th of September to Friday, 11th of September, you can access video recordings of the sessions below.
Session 2, Wednesday 9th of September
- Summary of the physical session #1 and presentation of physical session #2
- Session with Guro Strøm Solli and Vegard Rasdal: Scientists that will update us on the newest research connected to «the female skier».
- Coaches session #2: Discussion about "the female skier" and how it is different to train girls compared to boys (Strøm Solli and Rasdal will join us)
Session 3, Thursday, 10th of September
- Physical session #2: Live physical session from Lillehammer
- Summary of the physical session #2 and presentation of physical session #3
- Equipment Control: FIS Equipment Controller Kerstin Loescher will talk about the equipment control procedure for Nordic Combined Women
- Session with a star #2 - Q & A with Jens and Einar Oftebro
- Coaches Session #3: Nutrition demands and pitfalls for female Nordic combined athletes, by Camilla Mæland in Olympiatoppen
Session 4, Friday, 11th of September:
- Physical session #3: Live physical session from Lillehammer
- Summary of the physical session #3
- Session with a star #3 - Akito Watabe and Mikko Kokslien talks about the "Top athletes’ life"