The final decision of the Event Task Force regarding the FIS Cross-Country, Nordic Combined and Ski Jumping World Cups In Lillehammer (NOR) has been postponed to Tuesday, 10th of November.
As new Covid-19 prevention measures have just been released by Norwegian health authorities, the Organising Committee needs more time to implement those in their Covid-19 concept, so that it can receive final approval by the authorities. FIS will inform about about the final decision in due time next week.
An Event Task Force exists for every venue on the FIS World Cup tours and consists of representatives of the Organising Committee, the respective National Ski Association and FIS. 30 days before the respective events, it evaluates the situation regarding travel restrictions (a minimum of 7 our of the Top 10 nations must be able to travel to the venue) and the existing Covid-19 concept and gives the green light if a World Cup event can be held.