At the beginning of the 1930’s the first ski jump in Hinzenbach near Eferding was built, but it had to be reconstructed and replaced a few times.

1958 a K40 was set up. Today’s plastic covered jump then was built in 1980. In 1996 another conversion took place and additionally a K20 jump was built for the young jumpers.

In spring 2006 the construction of a new K90 ski jumping hill for more important competitions has started. Construction of the new hill was finished in 2010.